The project I just bought has the RR tail wheel and two (don't ask me why)
tail wheel springs that I am not going to use.  Rand lists the spring at $25
and the tail wheel at $65.  I will sell the springs for $20 each and the
tail wheel for $55 and ship it FedEx ground for free.  I will split the
parts up.  I also have the old used one I took off my last KR that I will
sell for $20.

I am also fairly sure that I want to sell the Diehl wing skins and stub
skins.  I need the money to complete the plane more than I need the time it
will save me over building the wings.  I will consider full or partial
trades for some of the other items I need like an engine, engine mount,
instruments, avionics, or wheels and brakes.

I would also like to sell my Diehl gear legs and the axle attach fittings.
The legs are glassed and have the straw for the brake line.  They are not
drilled for the attach fittings yet.  I am going to either mold or buy
longer legs.  I would consider selling the gear attach fittings also, but
they are drilled for my spar already and I would need to buy new ones and
drill them so don't expect a great deal on them.

Email me direct at brian.kr...@engalt.com if interrested.

Brian Kraut
Engineering Alternatives, Inc.
www.engalt.com