Mark,

About Yahoo groups. I was on a list there for years that one day just
disappeared
without warning. The Group didn't break any of Yahoos rules. We think it
was at the government's request because the group was about income taxes.
The state versions of the national list were also shut down by Yahoo. We
started the group up again and were shut down a second time within two
days.
The group had to host the list offshore to keep our so called "freedom
of speech"
alive.

It is not because the information we exchange is wrong or illegal, It is
because
the government does not want us spreading the the word that there is no
liability
for income taxes.  Everything we post can be traced to  USC Title 26,
Supreme
Court  Decisions, or US District Court Decisions. It's all about the Law.

Dave Mullins
Nashua, New Hampshire
http://www.N323XL.iwarp.com