C'mon all you Aussie builders you're a bit slow!!!! LOL! I can't believe that
last night while thinking about what rego mark I'll use I checked the CASA
site, and there is only one VH-KR registration mark left. So VH-KRD it will be!
So I've emailed CASA to hold it for me.
VH-KRD was the mark used by a good friend of mine when he built his KR many
years ago, he sold the aircraft and the new owner re-registered it in the
ultralight category.
Not long after that the new owner crashed at low altitude in a tight turn and
from information of witnesses it has been speculated that he stalled at high
speed, Unfortunately it was a fatal accident.
My friend who built this KR is also helping me with information on my project,
he also makes propellers.
I've just overhauled an O200 Continental for it, and am wondering what the
final prop selection any of you using them have come up with is?? I've checked
the archives but the information on there is mostly speculation of what people
are going to use.

Thanks
Gav

KR2S