" you got your new mount back"

Hello Scott and Net

I used the original mount and modified it to allow the turbo to nest just
behind the # 3 head.  I made the decision several days ago that I would not
take on any work from others so that I could have a hope to complete the KR
in time for the Gathering.  So, as of 4:00 EST the engine is assembled, the
valves are adjusted, initial timing for the 009 and the magneto have been
verified and finally the exhaust and mount is installed.  Tomorrow morning I
will get some strong bodies and place the engine back on the firewall.  My
mount is such that all I have to do is drop in the four pins and the cotter
keys and it's a done deal.  I will spend the next two days installing the
accessories, wires, probes, fuel and various other things to make it
operate.  My hope is that by Saturday I will be able to start the engine.
Orma
Southfield, MI
N110LR celebrating 20 years
To the gathering or bust