John asks-

>Can anyone please tell me where the primer lines should enter the engine?

If you're talking about the Corvair engine, he obvious place is at the base
of the carb mounting pad, where there is already a hole and where fuel can
go right into the log.  There are small tubes sticking out but you pull
those and tap the hole to receive the primer fittings.  You can see pictures
of this on William Wynne's Pietenpol setup, starboard and port, at
http://www.flysquirrel.net/piets/WWVair05.jpg and WWVair07.jpg

>Also what size hole and thread size should be used?

I believe I tapped the hole for 1/8" NPT for the brass fitting shown, and I
believe I got the primer fittings from Aircraft Spruce, info on the bits and
pieces at http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/hapages/primerfittings.php

If you're talking about something other than the Corvair, I can't help you!

Oscar Zuniga
San Antonio, TX
mailto: taildr...@hotmail.com
website at http://www.flysquirrel.net