Fellows:
    Need some advice about routing fuel lines.  I have a fuel injection
system and have run the pressure relief side of the system back into the top
of my gasalator.  This is normally where the priming system comes from I
believe.
    Does this have a potential of forcing fuel back to my gas tank and
therefore giving intermittent fuel flow to the pump and fuel rail?  I would
run a line from the relief back to the header tank if necessary but it will
run quite well on the ground as is.  But it sure could be making bubbles I
suppose!!
    Any thoughts appreciated.
Best regards
Jim