From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Dan Heath
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 1:58 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Sanding Sanding

Oh woe is me, sanding sanding, while you guys are out punching holes in that
beautiful sky. I tell myself, at least it is a beautiful day, buy why, why
am I doing this. I know that I can't get the WannaBee ready for the
Gathering and here I am, sanding sanding.

Then it hit me, the sanding song,... that's it,  if I were not sanding, how
could I really sing it with feeling. Oh, sure, you guys will be singing, but
will you really have any feeling for the song. After all, it has been so
long since you rubbed all the skin off your finger tips and wore your arms
out, sanding sanding. You think you will have real feeling for the song, but
I have sanding in my blood,..... or is that blood in my sanding.

See you in 3 days.

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2005 - KR Gathering

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics

There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for building
has expired.

Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC