From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Jeff Scott
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 2:39 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: Re: KR> RE: Jeff Scott's Modifications

I pushed 6 photos to <http://www.vla.com/jscott/kr/index.htm>.  Fair warning
that they aren't very good photos and are large files that you won't want to
load via modem.  The plane is not ready to show yet as you'll notice that
the trim and registration numbers are missing as well as many other
finishing details if you look closely.

Jeff Scott

-- "Mark Jones" <mjo...@muellersales.com> wrote:
Great to hear Jeff.  Sounds like you made some neat mods. Good luck on your
flight testing. Any photos to share???

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI
Visit my web site: http://mywebpage.netscape.com/n886mj