Mark and Gang,

Now that's what I call wringing it out, glad to see someone is not
afraid to do it. I used to roll my all the time but only thing did
not loop it because I did not want to pull the wings off like I
used to do in a Chipmunk.(not the wings ;)
This is the only way to find out how she acts under different
conditions because they vary. You have done a dead stick and now
a roll, excellent way to really get to know your little sweet heart.
Hope we see more of this! Happy flying!
Adrian Carter