Hello fellow netters.  The weather issue sits hard on me.  I have not
regularlly attended the gatherings, and I hesitate to chine in on this
except!!!  Both of the gatherings I flew to had weather problems.  I agree
with Colin in that as a non IFR pilot in a pretty well equipted KR with 20
plus years of flying my KR, I had to deal with the worst conditions on both
occasions.  Those who remember Barkley 2000 know that all the drivers went
home on sunday and the flyers had to stay for 3 extra days to get out of the
valley.   Last year was even more exciting flying through haze soo bad I had
to use all my limited IFR training.  It did not help that on the way home my
engine quit in that same haze and thank god for the gps, which showed me my
nearest was only 7 miles dead ahead.

I second the recommendation that all recent attendies be allowed to vote on
a date.

Orma
Tweetie still sick from cam indigestion