In a message dated 11/6/2006 10:57:03 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
n5...@hiwaay.net writes:

you can  stand to go before you need to do a go-around.  I do my best to hit
about 50' down from the end of the runway every time.  Sometimes I'm  going

A lot of you guys are having trouble getting in and out of short strips you
should try VGs( vortex generators) I have them on my Fisher Horizon 1 normally
 it took off and landed around 60 mph and now it's 40 mph we have a 3500 foot
 dirt runway out in back, I can land  and TO twice on it and with out  VGs no
way. The guy runs an add on Barnstormers.
Ray Lee
KR2 9763