At 01:24 AM 11/28/2006, you wrote:
>Also in cruise and on decent I cannot get enough forward trim and 2 up I
>never have enough forward trim.
>
>POSSIBLE SOLUTION: Point the engine a degree or two right and a the same
>down. (FYI - Prop spins clock wise when sitting in the aircraft.)

When changing the engine thrust angle, I'd move it forward a bit to
help the C.G. problem you appear to have.  If your C.G. measures
good then you may have the horizontal stab set at the wrong
incidence angle.  Or, maybe just a larger trim tab?

On the rudder trim, have you considered spending the money on
an electric trim servo?

Somehow I lucked out on my KR.  It requires no trim tabs, other then
pitch, and is only very slightly right wing heavy at high cruise.  It
requires right rudder on climb but the ball centers on its own
when I level the nose in cruise.  At your point it's a guessing game.
Let's hope you guess right.

Larry Flesner