From: krnet-bounces+markwegmet=charter....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+markwegmet=charter....@mylist.net] On Behalf Of Mark
Jones
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 8:12 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: RE: KR> Wing incidence and washout

-----Original Message-----
>Behalf Of Myron (Dan) Freeman
>Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 6:59 AM

>I went back to 3 degrees washout but increased the root wing incidence
to 2-1/2 degrees which helps forward
>veiwing.

Myron,
I was the third person to fly the new airfoil. Troy Petteway being first
and Dean Selby second. I followed the instructions of the designers of
the airfoil and set the incidence at 1? at the root and set the washout
per their specs. Personally, I think you are on a path to have a KR
which flies nose down like a Huey. That is the way the older KR's flew
and it is beyond me why you would want that. You say it will improve
forward viewing. Maybe so if you want to look at the ground. My KR flies
level, my visibility is great, my plane has flown hands off for five
minutes as it is very stable. Maybe I am not correctly following what
you are doing but if I were you, I certainly would not deviate from what
the experts have proven to be an exceptional airfoil for the KR.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI
My Web site: http://www.flykr2s.com/
Mailto:flyk...@wi.rr.com