Hey there,

  I have brand new System Three , T-88 , from Aircraft Spruce and has been in
the house for about a month and I just opened it last night and tried it out.
for a test I cut a 1 1/2 inch peice of 5/8 stock and a 2x3 inch of ply skin.

  The two parts of T-88 are just like yours , one part clear and one part amber
before mixing and a milky , off white , very slightly yellowish color after
mixing the two as per instructions. Slightly thicker than honey.  I glued the
5/8 stock to the ply and used small spring clamps to hold.

  this morning I checked it and the color of the T-88 that squezed out of the
glue joint has changed back to a clear amber color , so I grabed the pliers and
clamped on to the two parts and tried to pull the joint apart. The joint was
solid and all I could do was to rip the ply away from the edge of the joint
leaving a 5/8 stock with a ply skin still glued on one side. no way is the
joint comming apart.

  Tonight I will try end or but joints with the 5/8 stock, with and without
gussets and I will let you know the results of that tomarrow.

  Robert

Brad Payne <bradleyspa...@gmail.com> wrote:
  To Clarify, After Mixing, my T88 is a milky off-white almost like
toothpaste. The viscosity is like thick honey. Prior to mixing the resin
is clear and thick and the hardner is the color of honey and slightly more
fluid than the resin. Sometimes it becomes slightly warm while mixing or
very shortly after.

What color is your T88 after mixing?

Thanks!

Phil Matheson said:

> I do not understand the mix ( uniform white paste)

>The T88 I have used was an amber colour, and mixed up to a honey
consistency.

--
Brad Payne
www.n494bp.com