Hi Nick;

>I have 2 kits of T-88 from ACS, and both say 50-50 mix....is that really
incorrect?

No Nick, that statement is correct but it reads "mix equal parts buy volume"
on the bottle however on the Wicks site it says "Mix ratio: 100 to 83 by
weight" but doesn't say which is which, or "1 to 1 by volume". Aircraft
Spruce doesn't give any mixing instructions but does say it will cure down
to 35f degrees but the bottle says "for best results use at 50f degrees or
above". The system three web site says "mix 1:1 by volume and it also says
it will cure down to 35f degrees. I have never had a problem or a doubt
about T-88 mixed 50/50 by volume but I do have a heated construction area.

Regards
Myron (Dan) Freeman
Indpls, Ind. 46203 USA. Home of the
2007 World Champion Indpls, Colt's