And this guy is still walking and breathing???!!!  Last guy that was in
my hanger that couldn't keep his hands off my engine parts was marched
out the hanger door and was told in no uncertain terms never to return.
I can't believe that someone would to that, then keep their mouth shut
while you go try to kill yourself with that engine.  There are a few
things that will really light my fire, and your hanger mate committed one
of the big ones.

Jeff Scott