From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Mark Jones
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 10:17 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> Oshkosh

Mark,
Last year we had six KR's at Airventure. Did you not see them? Five of us
flew in together and another showed up later. We all camped out right there
on the EAA grounds. It is never too late if you really want to go.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI
Visit my web site: www.flykr2s.com
E-mail: flyk...@wi.rr.com