For all who don't recognize the airplanes, both with the fifth bearing corvair,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esEjCTLIe7Y  that was Joe in  the lead with Mark
hot on his tail on there way back out to PN and AL respectively.  They stopped
by my home airport Sat. about 4.  We went to a local Irish Pub and taste tested
a couple of their over 100 different varieties of root beer while having
dinner.  We retired to my house and found ourselves spending most of the rest
of the evening hanging out in my garage around Black Magic.....watching a movie
while in the garage, but I'll leave that for them to mention...  Mark had some
pretty impressive numbers off his dynavibe, which he had hooked up on his
flight up.  Sunday morning, after a nice breakfast, we returned to the airport
where Mark unhooked the dynavibe, which Joe took with him to balance his bird.
Hung out a while, then off they went.

Short behind the long story..............keep building and when you do
fly.......get out of your local patch and fly somewhere, anywhere,
anytime.....that's what these fast airplanes do best!!

You guys keep gluing, I'll keep pounding and we'll all be up flying.

Dana Overall

1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39

RV-7 slider "Black Magic"