With a lot of thanks to my old friend from  my early USAF days, Kelly McGee,
I am now the proud owner of KR2  # N1333A. It is going to take a bit of a
critical eye and likely 12 to 18 months of work to get it where I would
consider it safe and airworthy, but the fact that it is right now in the
driveway is  motivating. Two 1,000 mile trips (up to VA and back) in three
days is enough to make anyone need as many days of sleep, though. THUS..its
off to bed for this puppy, with dreams of KR2 dancing in my head!

Glenn Martin
Tired as can be in
Biloxi, MS

PS..KR's trailer tow VERY stable! 70 MPH was the norm.