Yo John;
     Forget about that 60 year-old Corvair.  I have a low time (55hrs) Subaru
EJ-22 with PSRU for sale...already set up and wired.  (I am disassembling my
KR-2S and selling off the components for liability reasons).  This is a modern
engine and in my opinion far superior to the old Corvair engine.  And I am only
asking $3,500 for the engine, PSRU and wiring harness.

Ron Vogt
(805) 455-7085> From: jsko...@hotmail.com> To: kr...@mylist.net> Date: Sat, 25
Oct 2008 18:22:18 -0500> Subject: KR> Corvair engine build> > > I`m a long time
lurker and a short time member. I have seen the links for W Wynne Corvair
college, and seen the links to the many members with Corvair engines. My
question is this: how difficult is it to convert/rebuild a Corvair engine if
you are not an A&P or an engineer? My main engine experience is replacing head
gaskets on my high school Rambler station wagon, (I`m so embarrassed!!!) about
a hundred years ago. I do woodwork and I work with my hands, but not on
engines. Is this something I can tackle myself or is it something I should farm
out if I were to build a KR?> > BTW- I`m the guy that was chasing my 3 yr. old
grandson around at the Kr gathering at MVN. :) > > Thanks,Dr John Skorczewski,
D.M.D.1325 Jefferson Dr. Nashville, IL 62263>