John ..... YOU can do this and you will enjoy it.

Get yourself Wynne's book and a Corvair shop manual (Ebay)
You will need the number of Clark's Corvair (parts)

If you do not wish to do any wild horse power increasing changes you can
handle it!

The only real tools you may have to buy or borrow are torque wrenches.

Keep it clean inside and out and you'll do fine. Lot'a help on here too!

Just a little bigger smile when you pull back on the stick.

I have two dissembled right now watching the 5th bearing crowd for any news.

(didn't we all do rambler heads?)

Check out Mark Langford's webpages also good info there also

Gary