I am new to building and my enthusiasm may wane, but it hasn't yet. I am trying
to balance life and this new obsession. I set a couple of rules, like no
building if the kitchen isn't clean. I found that I want to spend less time
documenting and more time in the garage. Facebook is an easy way for me to keep
family and friends up to date. I don't know how Mark L  or Scott Watts do it. I
love their stuff, but I don't know how they have the time to build and
document. I am going to CA this weekend and therefore I can't spend anytime
building so I will be able to hopefully get a little caught up. Right now I
just take pictures and post them on Facebook. I don't know the end of this
project so I will hopefully reread the stuff that Scott has written and get a
month ahead. I will also make a little trip to Spruce to pick up a months worth
of supplies. I had bigger plans for documenting, but I will have to let go of
them. One thought I had was to create a Wiki
 site like Wikipedia where everyone can add and correct. The goal then that the
sum total of everyone's knowledge will be better than any one person's.

>You could always try setting up a BLOG on World Press (worldpress.com and
worldpress.org) It's a little involved and you might get some input you
don't like, but you could always send your BLOG contact info to the net and
folks could check your stuff and comment as they like. Just a thought.

Mark W
N952MW (res)