Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 10:24 AM
Subject: KR> Gas Struts

Hi Guys,

I'm after some help with gas struts.

I want to use gas struts for the canopy, I have 2 but the pressure is too
high. Apparenty you can increase the pressure but most struts you cannot
reduce the pressure. With the struts that you can reduce the presure there
is a valve in one end but these do not have the valve.

I am thinking of drilling  hole & welding in a valve from a vehicle tube has
anyone out there tried this & how did you get on.  I only want about 10 -20
PSI.

Many thanks

Robin

New Zealand.