pshows wrote:
> I need a set of WAFs for one wing for a 2s, anybody got some?
> IHS
> PatS
> Seminary, MS

Hey Pat. I have gotten swamped with stupid work (see speaker repair
complaints) and in the process lost your phone#. My bad. I'm not
fiberglassing yet anyway, but am just starting to tear it down. I have
cut off the front deck and gas tank, and I'm going to cut the turtledeck
off. I will be remaking the front deck and a new aluminum gas tank. I'm
doing this because I want the room up front for differential breaks, and
I also want to be able to remove the front deck for regular inspections
i cant do this as it is. I want the turtledeck removable for inspections
and maintenence also. I am also going to remove the old retractable
landing gear and install fixed gear, disk brakes and 5-500 tires. bigger
tires are safer on wet grass strips. This will also bring the height of
the plane up another 5 in.If your interested in MAKING your wing attach
fixtures rather than buying them I'll be glad to help you in any way I
can. I hope you can make it down to the airshow. our tech advisor ,
Mickey, is going to have his latest plane out there on display. He's an
awesome builder. If your not a member of the EAA, your welcome to come
check us out. We'd be happy to have you as a member! We're based out of
the Diamonhead airport. BTW..do you have any pics of your KR so far? Be
well!

--
Glenn Martin
KR2 N1333A