Hey Guys,
I have put a digital set of KR-1 plans up on the internet.  They are
available via bit torrent and the torrents can be downloaded from
www.isohunt.com, www.thepiratebay.org and www.demonoid.com.  Demonoid
requires an account which you have to get through invitation but isohunt and
thepiratebay are free.

I'm also thinking that I'll post it on a file sharing website like mediafire
so those without bittorrent can get it.  The download is 208mb and includes
all of the manuals and prints required for the KR-1.  There are actually 2
different sets of plans that I scanned.  The scan quality on some of the
plans is lacking so there is a B&W and Colour set.  I'm planning on
digitally retouching all of the older prints both for clarity and also so
they can be compressed more, for ease of downloading.

I'm putting the plans on the net because I'm irritated at how long it took
the get the plans from Rand Robinson, there was no chance of telephone
correspondance and I was irritated by the serious lack of quality in the
plans.  There appreared to be missing pages in the construction manual and
the drawings were very helter skelter.  The construction manual even
references drawings that apparently don't exist.

If anyone has a set of KR-2 or KR-2S plans they would be willing to loan me
I would love to get a set of those up on the internet.  Please bear in mind
that I'm trying to do this as a favour to the community.  It costs me about
$50 to get the large plans scanned and then there is considerible work on my
part to scan and assemble all of the other material.

Hope you enjoy em!

Cheers,
Mike

Here are some direct links to the torrents.

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/96286689/Rand+Robinson?tab=summary
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4907244/Home.Built.Ultralight.Airplane.Rand.Robinson.KR-1.Plans.V1.0.rar
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1929765/19806490/