Yes, She could be a little quicker, but then she is fast compared to
some. If she were to go with CC company, then she would have to increase
the price. I am sure she is like some of the older folks on cell phones
and computers... she dont want the change, and dont want to learn
something new.

I purchased my first set of plans back in 1982. There was a 3 week wait.
I never did build off from them and they became unreadable from sitting
out in the light. In 2007, I ordered my 2nd set, and included the S
revision. Believe it or not, she remembered me after all them years, and
gave the plans to me at a update price, plus the S addition. It took me
1 month to get them. Between this group, and my KR2 Sport group, there
is enough information out there for any configuration that you may want
to build. You just have to have a little Patients to get the plans...
Take Care...

Dick
Salol, MN