Get out there and glue something together gang, you will kick yourself in the
butt for not flying sooner after you finish and start flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now for some Fun Friday motivation!!

These are some shots from inroute to the Cincy Knights Air Rally at LUK this
past Saturday.  We went up as a two ship with my friend Glen "Dogg" Miller and
his 8.  I hate to admit it, but we had to ask for an inch of manifold pressure
as Dogg was leaving us behind........and I was doing 173 kts. IAS turning 2550
RPM's, 26" MP and burning 13+ gallons an hour.............as in "winding it
out"  The formation pics show I'm a couple inches sucked.  The view I'm looking
for is the outside aileron hinge linded up with the spinner, be able to see the
top and bottom of the wing and about 3 inches of elevator sticking out form
behind the rudder.  Oh well, I guess I need to burn some more avgas and
practice:-)

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8374/luk043.jpg

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/2281/luk044.jpg

Elaine and I had a fantastic lunch in the restaraunt at LUK (Lunken in Cincy).

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7333/luk003.jpg

Dana Overall

1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39