On 06/01/2009 10:40 AM, Jeff Scott wrote:
> You guys need to take advantage of the past writings in the KRNet archive on
> this subject.  The Ivo props have been tested on the VWs and found to be a
> failure with a lousy company that won't stand behind them.

    Interesting.  I'm on a Subaru list, and there are people flying with
an IVO (the Magnum model) that have several hundred hours on them and
really like them.  That is on a geared Subaru, so not the same as a
direct drive VW.

    I found this Service Bulletin on the IVO site that addresses prop
blades on their ultralight model:
<http://www.ivoprop.com/servicebul2.htm>

-Dj