Netters

I need some advice.

I'm presently installing wiring in the aft portion of the fuselage,
specifically the trim actuator control wiring to the Ray Allen unit in the
elevator and the com coax to the copper foil dipole that will be on the
vertical stabilizer.  My plan is to run it along the fuselage side using nylon
clamps. My question is can I run them together in the same mounting clamps
without having an RF interference issue do to close proximity or should they be
separated? If separation is required, how far apart? Thanks in advance for any
info you can provide.

Pete Klapp, building KR-2S N729PK,

Canton, Ohio

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390708/direct/01/