Why is it that there always has to be someone who finds it necessary to be
negative even about something that could be so good?  I don't get it.  As
for the stock, I asked them, and they are not selling stock.  If they were,
I would buy as much of it as I could afford.  I really thought that the
KRNetters were better than this.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2010 - KR Gathering in Richmond, Ky - I39
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for Flying
has begun.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC