Dan,
I took a look at the Swift Fuel web site.

http://www.swiftenterprises.net/Swift%20Fuel.html

Hey it all sounds Wonderful to me. I wish for them  all the success they can
achieve in their desired final product, who wouldn't?

The information I gave in my earlier post was according to a fellow involved in
the chemical industry who is involved with a alternative development group
himself, maybe Swift for all I know. He sure is Very Aware of what is happening
with the Swift Fuel people and their lack of capability to this point. I passed
along his statements about them and what is going on with the development of
alternative unleaded aircraft fuels, Not my thoughts. He was not hopeful at all
that they were going to be successful. That is all I know about it. Also
according to him I do not think they have been able to produce very many
gallons to test to this point. I am fairly sure that the $62.00 per gallon
figure is what he said it would cost for that fuel based on current mfg
capability. According to him, Swift is planning to sell shares of stock. If he
is a big liar, then I can't help it.
I did use the term laughable because according to this fellow they have only
produced a few gallons so far. IF he is wrong then what can I say?

One more time, all of this is according to him, not me, so please do not accuse
me, the messenger as being the Negative One. I have seen a lot of people come
along in my adult life time with all kinds of Fantastic ideas that never panned
out, we can just hope, right?

Larry Howell