From: krnet-bounces+rodney.r.hall.ctr=navy....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+rodney.r.hall.ctr=navy....@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of jtw...@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 12:22
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> ELT's? Yea or nay?

Good Grief!

Why  is there all this inane discussion, about ELTs or any other
regulations?

It's  such a simple procedure to e-mail the FAA.

Geeeeeeez . . . . . . . . .

An  ELT, in my opinion, is the same type of 'insurance'
as  motorcycle helmets on road machines and shoulder
harnesses & roll-over reinforcements in  aircraft.

I've  always figgered that anyone stooopid enough to do without these
cheap
but very  effective forms of protection deserves to die.   Period.

Darwin referred to the survival of the  fittest.
Me  dear sainted Mother referred to it as, "Purification of the gene
pool."

Geeeeeez . . . . . . . .