Let's put it this way, in my alum RV I installed the elt antenna inside the
fuselage as I considered the thing to about as worthless as ti1s on a boar hog.
 Consider you go through the trees on the way down, it rips the antenna off,
the plane ends up upside down, antenna stuck in the ground.  Even if it does
transmit, a bear will probably eat your carcass before they find you using the
outdated triangulation search techniques. High priced, worthless insurance in
my book...but that is my opinion only:-)  A spot at least provides a track and
general area to start looking.

With that said, single seat no, more than one yes.  Outdated FAA

Dana Overall

1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39

http://rvflying.tripod.com/blackmagic.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMi05-WU2D0#GU5U2spHI_4
http://rvflying.tripod.com

do not archive

> From: jtw...@aol.com

> Good Grief!

> Geeeeeeez . . . . . . . . .

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft?s powerful SPAM protection.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/