Joe Walburne wrote:

> If someone has and EASY way > to do it, you can save me a boatload of cash
> at the lawyer's office.

Jim Hill built two little mini sawhorses to hold up the wing while he
installed it.  They had a little foam padding around the top cross member,
and you could even cut it into an airfoil shape if you were a stickler.  One
of them needs to be exactly the right height to match the stub wing, the
other a few inches taller, corresponding to somewhere near the tip or
inboard of there.  To get started you just balance a wing on the short one,
which will allow you lots of wiggle room to get the bottom bolts in, then
put the taller one in place and slide it in until the upper holes line up.
I've only put my wings on twice, but I've used this method twice and found
it to be pretty easy.  I'm sure there are other ways though.  I also use a
#3 Phillips screwdriver to help line things up first, then wiggle it around
until I get a long carriage bolt through the hole, then replace that with
the "real" AN bolts.

It's not a picnic, but not worthy of a divorce either...

Mark Langford
n5...@hiwaay.net
website www.n56ml.com