Netters,

Sometimes you need to put the wings on and there isn't anyone around to help.
I found that it can be done by yourself if you have a shop stool that is spring
loaded so when you press the lever it will adjust the height.

I took a couple of AM bolts and turned them into bullet shapes.

Lay the wing on the ground (on a foam pad) Then lift up the wing and insert the
two bullet shaped bolts into the lower wing attach fittings.

Lift the wing tip up and place the shop stool under it.  Bush the lever that
allows the stool to get taller.  Go slow and when the upper wing fittings line
up  Place the other bullet shaped bolts in to align the fittings.  Then you can
put in the regular bolts in while the bullet bolts keep it in alignment.

To remove the wing, just support the wing tip on the stool, loosen the lower
bolts and remove the upper bolts.  Lower the wing tip onto a foam pad and
remove lower bolts and lower that end onto a foam pad.

The hard part is picking up the wing and placing it on your wing rack.

And by the way, be sure to disconnect the aileron linkage.

Jim Morehead
N522PC