I have KR plans purchased directly from Jeanette.  I gave her $60 I  think
it was, and she gave me the plans in person.  As odd as this may  sound, I
didn't buy my KR drawings because I was wanting a KR.  I buy plans  mostly as
a collector, used more for education.  I am a member of the KR  group
because I enjoy the groups activity, the "get-r-done" attitude, and the  ideas
that come from the members as they build their aircraft.  The KR  has evolved
into something other than what the plans offer.  I don't think  you want to
build either a KR1 or 2 without a HUGE dose of internet research,  going to
the yearly fly-in, or visiting one on one with those who have been  there.
If you don't do at least 2 of the three you will be sorry down the  line.

What do I think of the plans?  I think I could build a rocket ship of  an
airplane from them using the new airfoil.  To power the  airplane I would use
the 120 HP Yamaha Vector snowmobile engine like is being  used in the
gyrocopters.  I bet it would cruise well past  redline.

What am I building?  Streak Shadow from an old kit.  I want to  fly from my
property (short) and be able to cruise at least 100 mph.  I  have my eyes
on the Yamaha for this airplane too.  Same weight/size as the  Geo metro, but
twice the power.

If a KR is what you want, then a KR you shall have.  There is  massive
amount of information out there.  I have never met a person  who isn't willing
to share their construction work.

Go to it.

Kevin Golden
Harrisonville, MO.

In a message dated 10/18/2010 12:45:40 A.M. Central Daylight Time,