Glenn
You're right. I have been struggling with how to latch my canopy for several
months, discarding three attempts so far. Have you spotted one in particular
that you see as a possible candidate? My canopy will open forward like Mark
Langford's and Joe Horton's. I'm thinking a latch from a small import as they
tend to use a lockable handle or push button style of lock. Maybe a Mazda
Miata? Any suggestions gladly welcomed.
Thanks for the great idea!!!
Pete Klapp, building KR-2S, N729PK,
Canton, Ohio