The FAA also says that we are responsible to self assess ourselves on rather
>or not we are medically fit to fly rather we qualify for a medical or not,
>and if you have failed a FAA medical you do not qualify for LSA.

I lost my medical after a heart attack in 1993. I also cannot afford to jump
through the hoops every year. I also know my limitations and would not fly
if I were not in top shape. My flight doc. said that there was no reason
that I should not have my medical renewed so I took the physical and was
turned down. That eliminates me from getting a LSA.
   I will register my aircraft as a motor glider and fly.  I would like
someone to check the FAA's records and see if there was anyone that had a
second heart attack while flying or who had had a medical related crash
after getting a special use medical.

Patrick Driscoll
Saint Paul, MN
patric...@usfamily.net

If you can read this, Thank a teacher
If you are reading this in English, thank a veteran