Slow but sure, note the repair job on that elevator, got the braces almost
done by the machine shop for the landing gear so soon this baby will be on
it's own wheels!!

Was reading though the plans, and it seems it was supposed to have cooking
foil thin firewall, .005, gezz that is thin!! No wonder it peeled off with
my fingers. I'm going with stainless steel at .035 yea a little more weight,
but this plane is being configured as a single seat plane and with a Type 4
2400cc engine. So more then enough to handle the extra weight of a decent
firewall LOL.

Here are some of my latest pictures:
 http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2094554&id=1106895076&l=f07ac91656

I need to start the other side and get that sanded down and the top deck
fixed on that side.

Once the landing gear is on and I've done what I want on the top, I'm going
to put the engine mount on and put some moving wheels bolted to the engine
mount and put the whole plane on it's nose. that way I can sand and fix
the bottom. Easier to glass vertical then upside down LOL.

Joe

--
Jose Fuentes
Founding Father (one of and former Vice Prez) of Capital City.NET User's