From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Dan Heath
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 7:44 PM
To: 'KRnet'
Subject: RE: KR> EAA survey

I agree and was just discussing that with some of our EAA members.  I said
exactly the same thing, they are the show.  They should not be charged
admission, at all.  Not there, not nowhere.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics See you at the
2011 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN There is a time for building and
it never seems to end.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC