I can't do the 'leave a message and get called back' thing due to no
return number here in AFG. And they don't seem too good at returning
e-mails....

I'm trying to get an answer for 'Do the 5/8" axles (shown as a set on
the website) come as a set, or individually?' - for $158 I would
sincerely hope the answer is 'set' - but I have to know before I order
(looking to replace the gear on the plane I bought with Diehl tri-gear -
discussions on this list have lead me to believe that the stock RR
spring-gear isn't re-usable for this purpose, with the exception of
wheels/tires/brakes, ergo 5/8 axles)....