"...the (acceptable) CG envelope for flight which is 0 to 6 inches aft of
the rear face of the forward spar.  It is a balancing act."

Larry Flesner

Thanks, Larry. I don't have plans, just looking at different designs. My
question arose from looking at photos of what's been built by others.On a
single seater, no problems...but it looked as if the addition of a passenger
that far aft of the MAC would cause problems with an already "sensitive" design
(KR2). If it's within the design CG range, all must be well. I'd feel more
comfortable with a smaller change, especially with a 200+ lb. passenger. Or a
good sized trim tab!

Mike