My KR2 with a Revmaster 2100D has a Sterba 54X50 prop and my static is still
too high at 3400 RPM.  Maybe you should check your engine to see if it is
putting out all the power it should.

________________________________
 From: P.Byington <byington1...@embarqmail.com>
To: KR2 Net <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: KR> Propellers

Date:  Sunday, Jan.15,2012
Subject:  1835 VW props

Dave/et/all

FYI,  the first prop I tried on N54PB was a 52 X 52 and it was way to much
pitch.  I was only able to turn about 2500 rpm, the climb was poor and the
speed was dismal.  This prop was supplied by the person who I bought the
engine from and he said that he had ran it on his KR2, but I don't believe
it.

I now have two props that I use, my normal cruise prop is a 52 X 47 and
works quite well, it is made by Aymar-Demuth, the second one is a climb prop
and is a 50 X 42.  I use this one to achieve maximum take off performance
especially after making modifications to the aircraft until everything is
verified to be safe.

I have a 1835 turbo charged VW installed.  Hope this info is of some use.

Happy and Safe flying

Parley Byington
N54PB
Henderson Nv