I hear what you are saying. I've seen a few unfinished projects, talked to
a couple of their owners. Not impressed. Not sure what I should look out
for. Don't know who to trust. Learning from experience, I made a list of
thongs I need in a project like this. It more than a project, its about to
become part of my life and lifestyle. Some of the items on my list are not,
or only marginally, possible with the plans built plane.

The KR seems to be one of those planes that you can build in phases. Others
I looked at require buying kits and therefore way more money than o cam
come up with at any given time. I appreciate all the input but unless I
find just the right unfinished project, I'll have to build.

Phill