I have been using an iFly 720 for a while now (6 mos?) and love it!  It is
fairly bright as tablets go and you can have the map follow the plane or North
up.  Very intuitive user interface.  I put a piece of velcro on my panel and on
the back of the 720 and simply hang it on the panel when not trying to change
course, etc.  My only complain is the external battery - it would be handy if
the battery was internal.

-jim
wildhorsesrac...@yahoo.com