From: David wade
Sent: 02/08/12 11:37 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> (no subject)

 Hello everybody. My name is David Wade and My KR-2 is my first aircraft
project ever. I have did careful research on my Center section spar material
and I looked at AC 43.13-1B Chp 1 pg 1-2, table 1-1. I have decided to use
Douglas fir 6 layer 1/2 inch laminate useing T-88 glue as a substitute for
spruce for various reasons both personal and non personal.Before I do I wanted
to get a few opinions and thoughts before I buy those pieces. Opinions are
always appreciated. Mr wade