Van: krnet-boun...@mylist.net namens Dene Collett
Verzonden: ma 20-2-2012 10:58
Aan: 'KRnet'
Onderwerp: RE: KR> MGL dimensions

Stef
If you don't mind me asking, how are you going to fit the Odyssey into your
panel? That is one HUGE EFIS! I just fitted an Odyssey in a whisper motor
glider which has a panel 1.2m wide and it fills a large section of it. The
voyager has all the functions of the Odyssey in a smaller package but I
would still rate it on the big side for a KR panel. I plan on using two
Xtreme units. Mind you by the time I get to the panel there will be
something better lol

Regards
Dene Collett
Avlec Projects cc