Stef
As Mark said, it's not that huge but in my opinion its way too big for a KR
panel. I guess its a personal choice. My front deck is very flat (firewall
above longerons too) and therefore my panel does not rise as far above the
longerons as most others.
You can e mail me on: avlec(at)igen.co.za.
I have some pics of the Odyssey in a whisper panel that you might be
interested in looking at for comparison.
As I stated before, the Voyager is a bit smaller but has all of the features
that the Odyssey has.

Regards
Dene Collett
Avlec Projects cc