Well, yes, I do.  But today I got my IFly 720 and had to check it out in the
sunlight right away.  So I hooked it up to the aux power unit supplied and
took it outside.  In all angles except for when the sun was aimed directly
at the screen, the view was clear and bright.  So, now I have to make a new
panel to incorporate this neat little device.  It is not a panel mount unit,
but I think it can easily be done with very little down time, probably only
one full day.

This will probably save me from the expense and down time of the SkyView.
As much as would like to have one, I just can't help think it is overkill
for my KR, since I already have so much money and time in my panel.

SEE YOU AT THE GATHERING.  Larry, do we have the rooms blocked yet?

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

See you at the 2012 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN - 40th
Anniversary

There is a time for building and it is over.

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC