Yeah I was wondering about drafts too.  You do need an exhaust port ood
some sort. You can get it too tight or you won't get flow. It had to have
some where to go. I would prefer a port designed for that rather then rely
on leaks that are already there.  I saw a cool plane the other day that had
an exhaust port that opened the same time you opened a pull vent. Maybe a
bit overkill, but cool just the same.